Dawn Barth, a shelter volunteer thought that they may not survive due to their severe injuries. Pyro, the female was suffering from a smoke inhalation and got severe burns on all four paws.
The little male named Maniac was even worse, he was in shock and suffered from severe smoke inhalation. They immediately were placed into an incubated oxygen chamber.
Then after two days with the right veterinarian care, they showed improvement and showed to everybody that they were going to live for long time.
They are now fostered by Barth and they are very friendly and of course they are lovely too.